2010-04-21

Darkfall: Come Home, All Is Forgiven?


Normal User
EU1 Player

Join Date: Mar 2009
Default


...I have to wonder why this hasn't been done earlier.

I would also like the devs to explain why so many (promised before launch) features isn't implemented. I have no problems with the fact that they all weren't implemented, and I understand that there's a whole lot of technical considerations to each feature, but I would like an explanation, and perhaps a statement as to wether or not the features are planned for implementation in the future.

I also have to wonder. I will wonder even more, in the sense of "marvel", if Aventurine pulls off anything like redeeming itself. We shall see. Most of us from a distance.


3000+
EU1 Player

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: I live on Yssam!
Default

Tasos!

The communication is good. For us the biggest problem is not knowing if our good suggestions will be implemented or not.

Last edited by ZtyX; Today at 04:13 AM..

I remember Ztyx when he used to seem sane (maybe it was before he lived on Yssam). For his sake (and perhaps to keep him safely occupied away from Mortal Online), may Aventurine implement some good suggestions and keep Darkfall running. (And may he live to spawn another mount, once again. He may suffer from 'Sam flashbacks, but his zeal for relentless self-promotion has, over time, warmed the... parts... of my heart.)

With all the good will in the world, I cannot bring myself to trust the company, and perhaps not even the process, to change this game to make it one the Duchy of Wessex would go back to for a third time.

No comments: