2010-04-20

Welcome To The Jungle

[23:49] <[WSX]Lepida_Nuykani> I just know that, one of these days... I'm going to dream I'm playing Mortal Online, right? That is, as if I'm in the game but not aware of sitting / standing at the 'puta, doing it...

And then, suddenly, instead of being in Nave, I'm gonna be back in Yssam... listening to "All Along The Watchtower"....

[23:50] <Oromea|Tais> Lepida is just weird.

[23:51] <@kootenay> I agree Tais

[23:51] <[WSX]Lepida_Nuykani> Wake up sweating and shaking, having to think about my Happy Jungle PvP place...

[23:51] <[AI]BaurusJA> I had a day dream where a picture of me hitting Zarithas with a beat stick was on repeat in my mind

[23:52] <Oromea|Tais> 'Happy Jungle PvP place...' lol

[23:52] <[AI]BaurusJA> nah I just made that up

but it would be cool if I did have such a dream

I would probably feel disgusted with myself afterwards

[23:52] * [WSX]Lepida_Nuykani closes her eyes and imagines being in the Stranglethorns, listening to artistDonovan's First There Is A Mountain" while /shouting "Colonel Kurzen... He dead!"

I happen to like fighting in jungles. Can't help it.
(List expanded with the aid of Allakhazam and Thottbot, because I may have forgotten more about EverQuest and World of Warcraft than I still know:)

[23:56] <[AI]BaurusJA> STV? I have memories of STV

getting off the boat, having to fight because alliance always roamed around and bothered people in STV

getting lost in the fucking jungle

it was a mess

[23:57] <[WSX]Lepida_Nuykani> The Horror... The Horror.

[23:57] <[AI]BaurusJA> but a lot of fun

[23:57] <[WSX]Lepida_Nuykani> Yes.

"Yssam was my generation's Vietnam."
-- said by a Darkfall player who will remain anonymous, without a shred of self-consciousness in his voice, I swear
Tagged:

No comments: