(From the) ...Royal: Illuminated Manuscripts of the Kings and Queens of England project...
God the creator, from a Bible Historiale, Royal MS 19 D III, f. 3r
I'm loving the Radiance and the Cloak of Flames.
A life reconstruction of Anzu wyliei. We know from several partial skeletons that Anzu had a beak, a crested head, huge claws, and long powerful legs. We infer that it had feathers because fossils of closely related species from China preserve clear feather impressions. The artwork is courtesy and copyright of Mark Klingler (Carnegie Museum of Natural History).
[16:32] <[AI]Lepida> MORE HIGH FANTASY RUINING RL WORLD LORE OMG!!!1!!eleven! Every man, woman and child among us will sprout a neckbeard and get bad.
#MortalOnline Needs more sand in the #sandbox Read more at http://t.co/ev2dx9kdtg by #AegisImperium pic.twitter.com/ZammQYBxkY
— Casilda (@Najwalaylah) March 20, 2014
Game Engine news GDC 2014: #UnrealEngine4 release, #Unity5 announced, new #Crytek sub model. http://t.co/DJDlDlB8Qv pic.twitter.com/Kp37PCDD1m
— Casilda (@Najwalaylah) March 21, 2014
ArcheAge is an MMORPG that sets out to achieve the perfect balance of themepark and sandbox. Being developed by XLGames in Korea, it will be published by Trion in North America. Unfortunately, that's still far off. Right now, myself and hundreds of other English-speaking gamers are playing ArcheAge on foreign servers, with the Russian Mail.ru servers being the most popular. This Early Look will be based on my time in the Russian open beta of ArcheAge, where I played with many other OnRPG forum members.
Character Creation and Customization
Character creation in ArcheAge is fairly extensive. If you enjoy sliders, you'll enjoy making your character. With the extensive customization available to you, creating a beauty (or a monster) is quite possible. Personally, I went with a mutated demon cat with an afro. Needless to say, I was impressed with the creation process.
Najwalaylah said: ?And Mattk50 answered:
- Please explain why "cats" is spelled with a "k".
- Does this have anything to do with "Amerika with a K"?
- If the internet hates role playing, why is it the home of so much roleplaying? Discuss the difference between the Internet as a collective person and as a place.
- For extra credit, give an interpretative dance on the same subject.
- Who is "Tom" and why is "Jerry"?
- Link video example, please.
- Please explain why Star Vault spells "prowlers" without an L.
Bravo, Mattk50. Bravo.
- because its kool
- No, Amerika is an unkool (also known as "cool") idea, mainly used by survivors of the third reich
- Many consider the internet to be a series of tubes. This however, is incorrect. It is actually a tube of series, and as such the collective nature of the internet reflects reality as a whole, with variations due to demographics usage of technology. It is fair to say that in general, the internet is home to a lot of everything. Additionally, due to the increased accessibility of everything on the internet, not only is there a lot of everything, but it is very easy to come across more of everything on a daily basis. As a result, to many it seems that the internet is a home to an excessive amount of roleplaying but this is in fact, not the case, rendering that portion of the question invalid.
The internet as a place is simple, it is a distributed, decentralized network. The internet is everywhere, it is within you in the form of wifi waves and that dragon dildo you ordered off amazon. As a Collective consciousness, the location of the internet does not matter, and as previously explained the presence of something on the internet is not to be unexpected, rather it should be expected. therefore, the significance of the internet as a place where people may or may not be mentally ill is questionable. The internet as a collective being does not exist as we think of it. It is actually a higher life form, similar to how many consider earth to be a life form under the Gaia theory proposed by James Lovelock so many years ago. As stated by the theory, this means that the internet will one day collapse inward, forming a giant planetary mouth and eat us all for its own entertainment.
- Performed by myself, i think this describes the entirety of the subject perfectly.
- Tom is the collective representation of our human, flawed selves. Just as tom feels greed and is then struck down, beaten, maimed, and disgraced only to get right back up to stab himself in the gut all over again, we humans are truly pathetic and must strive towards self extermination as soon as im done with this burrito. Jerry is because him has yesterday even go been decided to why look more like.
- Be careful, this also proved the existence of our Illuminati overlords.
- I am unable.